“I made a list of things I do that annoy even myself:
- I sing along with the elevator music.
- I would rather go to work than stay home sick.
- I constantly talk about the price of gasoline.
- I enjoy hearing about other people’s operations.
- I consider coffee one of the most important things in life.
Another thing is I can’t stand is having credit card debt hanging over my head. It happens – God knows, emergencies come up and you have to get out that plastic – but fall behind on those charges and you get slapped with really high interest rates. Like 28%! So to manage down my credit cards, and keep payments made in time to bring down those rates, I took out a car title loan from Austin Title Loans. It was a lower interest rate, so I was actually doing a smart thing. I thought car title loans were something for people with really desperate problems, but in fact that’s not always the case. A car title loan is a financing option – something grown ups do when they need to manage their money.
Of course, that doesn’t stop me from singing on elevators. And why should I?